Sad News Amritsar train accident: At least 60 dead, several injured

• Thread starter Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 92
  • Views Views: Views 11,178
It’s an area just outside the city and how can authorities be responsible for what happens beyond the station or a railway crossing. One of the person also stated thet people knew the railway timing bt trains were always late so they didn’t bother to care much.This is the attitude of people nt here bt everywhere.
Again, I said I have no clue about the area. And this is what you get when you play with fire. Late or not never stand in the middle of railway tracks specially at night when it's difficult for train drivers to see you.

The one reason is some Chief guests came late at 6:45PM where as Organiser give 5:30PM time to common ppls or Public if Chief guests came at right time this accident was not happen
Jhand bro,how can a chief guest know that there would be people on the track or what kind of arrangements were made. And if effigy was burnt earlier wouldn’t there be people on the tracks then also.Would anyone justify standing or roaming on the tracks. Leaders will now take political mileage from this event also

Bjp doing politics over this.
Aap Punjab leaders give sane statements

Jst saw a video on Whatts App that was somewhat cleare than the channels are showing. There wasn’t such thing. People had no idea what could happen to them
Actually, due to the burning of crackers and Ravaan they didn't acknowledge the train.
They were busy maling videos.

Please don't blame the organizers or authorities. The one responsible were the people standing on tracks. Ours is a weird country where we always blame authorities or organizers for our own stupidity and lack of common sense. In future we'll need to hire trained volunteers to stop people for standing at dangerous place like railway tracks or even a lion's den. Patna 2014 stampede was tragic and sad. This one is like Assamese saying 'Nije Mata Bipod'. Translation is 'Own called Disaster'.

PS, I sympathies with victims and their family member. No one deserves this specially during this festivities. I was just highlighting some facts to avoid disasters in future.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom