Amazon Prime Video Channels - News & Updates

Same way like you download videos on prime when you are online you can download them from the partner channels and watch when you are offline. They will have a certain duration after which they will expire if not connected to the network.
Does downloads works on Discovery Plus?

Can we use rest of the service without a Prime subscription? Let's say Prime expires. Will we able to continue with rest of the services?

I already have a separate discovery plus subscription for 2 years so can't check on prime and confirm.
Can we use rest of the service without a Prime subscription? Let's say Prime expires. Will we able to continue with rest of the services?
Ideally you should be able to since you are paying separately for the subscription but then again they call them add ons so they may disable them in the absence of a live prime subscription. You can ask them on twitter dm and update us here as to what they say.

I guess expiry is just like cancelling. When prime expires, your subscription to channels will be cancelled and cost of unused period will be refunded.

Yes even the Android TV app doesn't have the channels section yet. It will come with either an app update or a server side update. Though you can find the titles by manually searching them on the smart tv app.
Yes same with Prime Video app on Apple TV or Ipad, no channel section yet
but @Prithi Deb saw channels in Fire TV thats why I am curious

I guess expiry is just like cancelling. When prime expires, your subscription to channels will be cancelled and cost of unused period will be refunded.
M4MDais.jpg

Do we still see l
NfryM5L.jpg

Check out the AD))) symbol beside the 5.1
I played the trailer and the video and audio quality was far superior than what I got with the original Lionsgate play app when I was testing it out with the rs 9 monthly subscription offer last month.
Do we still see lionsgate play logo when we watch it though Prime?

I already have a separate discovery plus subscription for 2 years so can't check on prime and confirm.
Interesting.

So we cannot use another app's existing login (even if the Registered Mobile Number is the same as Prime) to access that app's contents via Prime Video Channels.

I guess these Channels thingies won't require a separate login inside of Prime Video, but an additional purchase through Prime Video, which apparently activates the newly purchased content in the form of an add-on.

Neatly done by Amazon.

Naturally -- and evidently -- every good thing comes with a catch! :smile2:

" Issues Accessing Content from External Providers

Subscriptions to premium channels via another provider cannot be directly accessed via Prime Video.

You may be able to access these subscriptions on Fire TV devices or Fire tablets via an app. Please contact your subscription provider for more information.
"

Source:

now in Fire TV devices, there's offer for subscribing various OTTs. Lionsgate Play's annual pack is available for Rs.499, but for subscribing the same OTT from Prime Video's "Channel" needs Rs.699. this is so unfair:confused:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock