Amazon Prime Video Channels - News & Updates

I like Lionsgate play content but their app is horrible, so getting it through prime would definitely be a plus. It even gets rid of that huge Lionsgate play logo on the top right which is distracting. Just that the subscription price should have been discounted like it is for the other channels. They could have offered it for at least 499.

Last edited:
I like Lionsgate play content but their app is horrible, so getting it through prime would definitely be a plus. Just that the subscription price should have been discounted like it is for the other channels. They could have offered it for at least 499.
But, does prime support Dolby audio for their content?

But, does prime support Dolby audio for their content?
NfryM5L.jpg

Check out the AD))) symbol beside the 5.1
I played the trailer and the video and audio quality was far superior than what I got with the original Lionsgate play app when I was testing it out with the rs 9 monthly subscription offer last month.

Excellent, this makes lot of sense then. It is worth of taking subscription through Prime Channel.

I like Lionsgate play content but their app is horrible, so getting it through prime would definitely be a plus. It even gets rid of that huge Lionsgate play logo on the top right which is distracting. Just that the subscription price should have been discounted like it is for the other channels. They could have offered it for at least 499.
Yes, it is the advantage. People who are satisfied with prime video UI can enjoy contents from those OTTs having bad UI. Also get rid off installing so many apps. What if Netflix provides similar feature🤩

Last edited:
Just saw an interview from Prime Video head on ABP News. Says offline feature is available. How does offline feature work?

Just saw an interview from Prime Video head on ABP News. Says offline feature is available. How does offline feature work?
Same way like you download videos on prime when you are online you can download them from the partner channels and watch when you are offline. They will have a certain duration after which they will expire if not connected to the network.

Bro...Where exactly you see Prime Channels on Fire TV? I havent got it on any of my 4 firesticks. Updated OS and primes video to latest
Yes even the Android TV app doesn't have the channels section yet. It will come with either an app update or a server side update. Though you can find the titles by manually searching them on the smart tv app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock