Amazon Prime Video Channels - News & Updates

I have subscribed to lionsgate play through prime channel. Quality is very good. Most of the movies has Dolby audio (including dubbed content). Surprisingly, some movies have dolby audio for dubbing but not for original audio(e.g., Wrath of a man, Wrong Turn, Jigsaw etc.,). There is no LOGO as well:)

Last edited:
I have subscribed to lionsgate play through prime channel. Quality is very good. Most of the movies has Dolby audio (including dubbed content). Surprisingly, some movies have dolby audio for dubbing but not for original audio(e.g., Wrath of a man, Wrong Turn, Jigsaw etc.,). There is no LOGO as well:)
Downloading possible? And does it show in continue watching on home page?

Lionsgate Play channel subscription price dropped to 499 instead of 699. For the first year.
aazhrzx.jpg

Looks like Amazon Prime Video and Airtel Xstream Premium are in direct competition to see who can add more channels through new partnerships.

Looks like Amazon Prime Video and Airtel Xstream Premium are in direct competition to see who can add more channels through new partnerships.
Xstream app is showing independent subscriptions in FTS and monthly 149 and 1499 yearly airtel in Mi Box... Strangely the site is blocked if I go for subscribe...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock