Amazon Prime Video Channels - News & Updates

Isn't there login options?
No, Only add on.

4jTo4yW.png

I dont seen any benefit,
Infact I guess loss, if we subscribe thru Prime Video Channels, the access to subscription content will be limited to Prime Video only?
We cant use these apps with prime video subscription individualy?

I dont seen any benefit,
Infact I guess loss, if we subscribe thru Prime Video Channels, the access to subscription content will be limited to Prime Video only?
We cant use these apps with prime video subscription individualy?
Why use individually when you can get everything as on original with better UI and quality may be due to Prime Video standards?

You will be able to subscribe other partner OTT services and watch their content directly from Prime Video app/website

The ET article says,

" At launch, Prime members will get a special introductory annual subscription offer made available by the OTT channel partners, the company said. "

What annual subscription offer!? 🔍🤔

The ET article says,

" At launch, Prime members will get a special introductory annual subscription offer made available by the OTT channel partners, the company said. "

What annual subscription offer!? 🔍🤔
Annual subscription of partner apps with discount rates

Why use individually when you can get everything as on original with better UI and quality may be due to Prime Video standards?
Lets say for example, live channels from Discovery+, they are available in D+ App. But would they be available inside Prime Video? I doubt

At 299 I can have sepereate D+ susbcription, dont haave to depend on Prime Video. And D+ definitely has a good UI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock