Amazon Prime Video App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 72,686
Now I am not getting full HD(1080p) or HD in prime video(earlier it's available). Best option was about 2.35 gb/hr then, now it is 500mb/hr🙄
Device: Poco X2. HDR supported.
With recent update from MIUI 12.1.3 to MIUI 12.1.5 my Poco X2 has restored with L1 certification. Now I am again getting Full HD on Prime Video 😀

I have activated prime video mobile edition which I got free for my airtel recharge...Now tried to watch in my 4K UHD HDR TV...
Strangely it's working fine...

nmODg3M.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone is experiencing skippable ads (Prime Originals ads) on Prime Video in between episodes and before the movies and stuff... It's becoming annoying now a days...
Yes, I experienced it while watching Family Man. Really annoying when you are expecting the next episode to play, but instead an Ads starts playing out of nowhere with high volume and startles you.

Windows 10 app has weird issue. If I download a movie offfline on the app with best quality setting the download stops at 4.16 gb . But the same movie if I download with Better quality gets downloaded without any problem. Have you'all faced this problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock