Amazon Prime Video App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 72,715
Windows 10 app has weird issue. If I download a movie offfline on the app with best quality setting the download stops at 4.16 gb . But the same movie if I download with Better quality gets downloaded without any problem. Have you'all faced this problem.
No. I am not facing this on Windows 10 app. But there is another weird issue where screen turn greyscale while watching a show. You have to move your cursor to bring the color back. Annoying.

Windows 10 app has weird issue. If I download a movie offfline on the app with best quality setting the download stops at 4.16 gb . But the same movie if I download with Better quality gets downloaded without any problem. Have you'all faced this problem.
Hope the download drive is formatted in NTFS and not FAT32.

No. I am not facing this on Windows 10 app. But there is another weird issue where screen turn greyscale while watching a show. You have to move your cursor to bring the color back. Annoying.
Yes I face this problem also with the app

Hope the download drive is formatted in NTFS and not FAT32
The other thing weird is that movies with duration of 2 hours only don't get download in best quality . If the movies duration is 1hr then it's no problem

Last edited by a moderator:
How to know about streaming quality in Prime video android TV app? Earlier they used to shows it at left side bottom place. Now it is not there. Anyone knows any other method?

Amazon made slight changes in the preview page only for Wheel of Time.
n4g4TMi.jpg

Hi guys, Amazon bought MGM Production 4 months completed, can we expect all James Bond movies & Rocky Balboa movies in regional languages in prime video ? How many years will take time ? Any idea guys ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock