Amazon Prime Video App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 72,685
Best option says 1.82GB for me. Does that means I still have 1080p option? 🤔

42ZMsRK.png
Switch to 'best' option and play a movie. After some seconds if you have higher data speeds, the video quality get adjusted to best. If it is 1080p or HD, it is indicated at bottom left portion.
Came across some people on Twitter who were having the same problem with their Poco X2 & X3. Prime Video has all sorts of problem with DRM. My previous phone had Widevine L1, but Prime Video only played SD. I guess wait for some software update.
I was getting full HD till last week. Today I saw resolution got throatled to SD.

Switch to 'best' option and play a movie. After some seconds if you have higher data speeds, the video quality get adjusted to best. If it is 1080p or HD, it is indicated at bottom left portion.
Yes. It says 1080p HD. :)

Mine is showing Best as 3.66 GB..
Vivo U20 is my handset..

5iVvwSI.png
Is this screenshot from the same screen as the others' screenshots? This screenshot says 'Download Options' at the top, while the other ones say 'Streaming Quality' at the top. Or does it not make a difference?

Is this screenshot from the same screen as the others' screenshots? This screenshot says 'Download Options' at the top, while the other ones say 'Streaming Quality' at the top. Or does it not make a difference?
Yes u r right...I was mistaken..
Mine too showing the same as others in Streaming Quality page..

lGOOLol.png

My phone's Widevine L1 certification downgraded to L3. That was the reason for reduced video quality in prime app.:sad::wall:

My phone's Widevine L1 certification downgraded to L3. That was the reason for reduced video quality in prime app.:sad::wall:
Told you it's a DRM issue. Have you updated your phone software recently?
Just now I saw on Twitter that even Poco M3 Pro & Poco F1 have also lost L1 after some update.

Told you it's a DRM issue. Have you updated your phone software recently?
Just now I saw on Twitter that even Poco M3 Pro & Poco F1 have also lost L1 after some update.
Not recently, but I did all the updates they release. I noticed the issue recently. Do they bring back through another update?
Poco F1 is an old phone, so downgrading is understandable. Why POCO X2...???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock