Amazon Pay News & Discussions

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 21,672
Offer banner available at last in Amazon pay section. But it may be available for specific users.
It is only for the ones who has done KYC, I need to do KYC for that. But is KYC really necessary? I do a lot of payments via Amazon Pay though and also have their Amazon Pay ICICI credit card.

It's like a partial verification by submitting any of ID number.
But in Full KyC,you need to upload PAN as a ID proof + Address proof and also there will be in-person verification.
Is this enough for the Minimum KYC, I don't think I ll have to do the last step mentioned here.

2WJKH3n.jpg

Is this enough for the Minimum KYC, I don't think I ll have to do the last step mentioned here.

2WJKH3n.jpg
This is full kyc process
May be you already done minimum kyc
Check by adding minimum ₹1 to wallet

This is full kyc process
May be you already done minimum kyc
Check by adding minimum ₹1 to wallet
Oh ok. I m able to add balance and all the stuffs. But the cash load is not applicable on my account. So thats what I was asking initially.

Has anyone done full KYC for amazon pay? Are there any benefits of it or it is actually useless or not required at all. Like makes no difference.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock