Amazon India Launches Amazon Pay UPI for Android, iOS version soon

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,452
This is the only option left for wallets. Full KYC is tedious and most people won't do it.

This is the only option left for wallets. Full KYC is tedious and most people won't do it.
I ordered full KYC but they need licence or voter ID both of mine were incorrect so send them back and I only have Aadhar and pan card?

Amazon is offering 25 cashback for using Amazon UPI for shopping or payments on amazon.in
5qGKB1f.jpg

Last edited:
Today I paid through Amazon Pay amount of 499 for an order on Amazon but its in processing from 10 min n from my Bank account the amount is deducted already but Amazon CC says they not received any payment :cf2: :sad:

Today I paid through Amazon Pay amount of 499 for an order on Amazon but its in processing from 10 min n from my Bank account the amount is deducted already but Amazon CC says they not received any payment :cf2: :sad:
In that case it will be reverted back to your original payment instrument within 72 hours

If payment failed, after 15mins you will get option to revise payment. Else you can re-order and failed one will be cancelled, money will be refunded surely.

If payment failed, after 15mins you will get option to revise payment. Else you can re-order and failed one will be cancelled, money will be refunded surely.
I've got revise payment msg with link from Amazon but it still asking 499 to pay .. What should i do bhai :huh:

I've got revise payment msg with link from Amazon but it still asking 499 to pay .. What should i do bhai :huh:
Means money also deducted and asking for repay for same order!?:oops:

Never happened that to me bro. Either they cancel the order if payment not deducted else give option to repay.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock