Amazon India Launches Amazon Pay UPI for Android, iOS version soon

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,455
I've got revise payment msg with link from Amazon but it still asking 499 to pay .. What should i do bhai :huh:
Cancel and reorder, That happens sometimes. Your payment is failed and your order will not complete unless you pay again. Don't worry, as @Optimus_Prime said amount deducted will be refunded within 72 hours

Last edited:
Means money also deducted and asking for repay for same order!?:oops:

Never happened that to me bro. Either they cancel the order if payment not deducted else give option to repay.
Yes From Bank i got immediately that 499 was deducted by Amazon but Amazon is saying they not received any payment n contact your bank ... asking revise payment of 499 again for same order :cf2: :undecided:

Not able to check amazon pay balance in app.
Anyone facing the issue ?
Go through like this...

AX2mlV4.jpg

CEzsV18.jpg

Tried to create amazon pay UPI and almost lost ₹20 as SMS charge (₹1.20 per sms) but was unsuccessful. Two error showing :
1. Mobile verification failed .
2. Amazon app went to background .

search internet and youtube. Changes message setting (disable flash message , smart message , battery saver ) but none of them worked and everytime debited ₹1.20

Amazon UPI not available for iPhone 6 & 6s, NPCI not given permission due to security reason. Don’t know why?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock