Discussion Amazon Great Indian Festival | Sale starts 17th October

But still whatever the price they offer I don't think the offline sellers can match that and even further the card discounts that we regularly get, even after claiming fake 71% off on LG G8X I don't think any offline store can match the price at 20K

pay 999 for prime
and get ₹150 back during shopping at the time of Sale.

for selected customers only

1. What is the “Offer”?
a) Sign up for Prime annual membership at INR 999 to unlock Shopping reward between 6th Oct and 13th Nov, 2020 which can be redeemed to get 20% cashback up to INR 150 during the Offer Period.

b) This offer can be unlocked only for sign up using pre-paid modes and cashback on redemption on prepaid orders. Offer valid on all prepaid payment methods like Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, Amazon Pay Balance

c) Offer period – 00:00hrs 6th October to 23:59hrs 13th Nov 2020

d) Shopping Reward Redemption Period - 00:00hrs 16th October to 23:59hrs 30th Nov 2020

Last edited:
47,999 @ Amazon.

Best price..? But, If you buy through Apple.com, It costs 55,000 with free Airpods.

uHFFVoI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock