Good News 6 months Spotify premium trial for shopping during Great Indian Festival

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,534

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon started sending the exclusive codes for activating 6 months Spotify premium trial for eligible users that shopped during the recently concluded Great Indian Festival sale. Note that the code isn't valid for those who already availed any sort of Spotify premium subscription.

VJkoS6A.jpg

Got the mail for Spotify Premium(6 months)🥳, was primarily using Apple Music, now will try Spotify and then go with one of them

Yes I got it too, but you have to link an eligible payment method for auto deduction of subscription amount post trial.
I already have YouTube premium music and Amazon prime music not sure if I'll take Spotify.

There must be some conditions because i have shopped for 70K but haven’t received anything from them

They usually give Spotify trial with audio products. I received last year on Flipkart on purchase of headphones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock