Discussion Amazon Great Indian Festival | Sale starts 17th October

Bro, sorry for my ignorance but can you please help me to figure out this!
Heard, iphones come with an useless power adaptor (charger) in the box. Also, there's no 3.5mm audio port but they provide an earpod (another useless product?).
Now what does this mean? Why are they mentioning this?

And what is this? Besides an wireless earphone, is this anything more?
Apple iPhone 11 with Free Airpods via Apple Shop
Again, please excuse me for my ignorance.

Let me help you as I am the latest member who has got an IPhone...

The charger may be of less power, but for me its absolutely OK. There is no 3.5 mm audio port but u can use the earpods that come included in the box as it ahs lighting port (u cant use any other earphones having 3.5mm cable) Price on amazon is Rs 47999

They have started mentioned Earpods and Power Adapter in the box so the people dont get confused as the newer IPhones wont have these included in the box.

Now apart from this, apple india online store is giving free airpods with a purchase of iphone 11 but that would be at Rs 54900. (Dont know if earphones and charger is included here)

Read this as it ahs all ur questions answered

iPhone 11 in Amazon sale VS iPhone 11 from Apple Store, this comparison is a little complicated

Last edited:
Bro, sorry for my ignorance but can you please help me to figure out this!
Heard, iphones come with an useless power adaptor (charger) in the box. Also, there's no 3.5mm audio port but they provide an earpod (another useless product?).
Now what does this mean? Why are they mentioning this?

And what is this? Besides an wireless earphone, is this anything more?
Apple iPhone 11 with Free Airpods via Apple Shop
Again, please excuse me for my ignorance.
I think most of your questions were answered by @Anish Pai bro. If you have further questions, let us know.

IMG-20201018-132323.jpg

Off topic: can we have a “i bought this” thread so people can post all their purchases in one thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock