Discussion Amazon Great Indian Festival | Sale starts 17th October

finaly something for hdfc card.
hope fipkart also give discount on hdfc card 🤞🤞
Finally something😅, I think everytime the sales are just for HDFC customers only and sometimes for Citi, ICICI and SBI customers

HDFC provides lots and lots of offers just like now flat 5K off on Apple devices.

No doubt they have the highest credit card users in India

Finally something😅, I think everytime the sales are just for HDFC customers only and sometimes for Citi, ICICI and SBI customers

HDFC provides lots and lots of offers just like now flat 5K off on Apple devices.

SBI also giving lot of offers since last year.

Yes Bro Right HDFC credit card is one of the best credit card I have ever used. I am using all Major Bank credit cards but HDFC has no match.

Yes Bro Right HDFC credit card is one of the best credit card I have ever used. I am using all Major Bank credit cards but HDFC has no match.
Yes almost every alternate month I receive messages from HDFC that spend over 10K, 20K and get sometimes 500 voucher from Amazon/Flipkart etc, this month I got the offer that spend over 18K this month and get 1K Amazon voucher, I bought Samsung M51 for one of my friend :p

And even I got Amazon voucher of 750 last week from HDFC for doing some shopping in June month

Last edited:
Amazon Prime Day 2020 sale in US to begin October 13 and will last 48 hours up to October 14. Indian Sale could be on the same lines?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock