Discussion Amazon Great Indian Festival | Sale starts 17th October

Another loot available, go to Amazon Music and ask it to buy Wipro Smart Bulb, Smart bulb would be added to your cart and would show price as 599, at the checkout page automatically promotion of 450 would get applied and you'll get it for 150 😁😁

upload images
Not sure if I did anything wrong but for me it still showed 599 on payment page.
I added it to cart via Amazon music.

Another loot available, go to Amazon Music and ask it to buy Wipro Smart Bulb, Smart bulb would be added to your cart and would show price as 599, at the checkout page automatically promotion of 450 would get applied and you'll get it for 150 😁😁

upload images
How to ask amazon music for wipro smart bulb..?

upload images
Thanks I got it for 149 Rs (Plus got 2.98 Prime Rewards cash back lol...:LOL:)

I see an even better deal.
Bro, sorry for my ignorance but can you please help me to figure out this!
Heard, iphones come with an useless power adaptor (charger) in the box. Also, there's no 3.5mm audio port but they provide an earpod (another useless product?).
Now what does this mean? Why are they mentioning this?

And what is this? Besides an wireless earphone, is this anything more?
Apple iPhone 11 with Free Airpods via Apple Shop
Again, please excuse me for my ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock