• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,203

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says. Their service is already way too good, everyone aware of that. Today what happened was:

I was looking for a wired keyboard, choosed a model ( Amazon.in: Buy Dell KB216 Wired Multimedia USB Keyboard Online at Low Prices in India | Dell Reviews & Ratings ) and after little research (Google search actually :p ) found it at a cheaper price at Compuindia site ( Dell keyboards - Buy dell wired keyboard online at best price in India ). I mentioned it to amazon, added a note that they are saying they provide best product costs online and without any questions they went ahead straight and added a gift card of Rs. 100(y):clap

ZKEvjXV.png

Some might think, the cost is still little high from the one from compuindia site, but i would say - think about the service, if they can go beyond the limits to offer best prices as much as they can why to move into other sites which we never used, who knows we may receive damaged product and returns might not be as easy as amazon.:em

Kudos to them. :v

Yes very true. I am also really amazed how excellent a company can be. There are several incidents, which made me hook to this site. For me now online shopping means only and only Amazon. If they maintain this kind of attitude then Amazon in India as well going to be a very big thing...

As the title says. Their service is already way too good, everyone aware of that. Today what happened was:

I was looking for a wired keyboard, choosed a model ( Amazon.in: Buy Dell KB216 Wired Multimedia USB Keyboard Online at Low Prices in India | Dell Reviews & Ratings ) and after little research (Google search actually :p ) found it at a cheaper price at Compuindia site ( Dell keyboards - Buy dell wired keyboard online at best price in India ). I mentioned it to amazon, added a note that they are saying they provide best product costs online and without any questions they went ahead straight and added a gift card of Rs. 100(y):clap

ZKEvjXV.png

Some might think, the cost is still little high from the one from compuindia site, but i would say - think about the service, if they can go beyond the limits to offer best prices as much as they can why to move into other sites which we never used, who knows we may receive damaged product and returns might not be as easy as amazon.:em

Kudos to them. :v

Yes, Amazon is good. But this gift card you got is due to your location & other many other factors. They don't give for customers in Mumbai mostly (I have experiences). They try to spend more for customers from tier 2 & tier 3 more than tier 1.
Btw looks like you implemented my suggestion of auto adding links.

Amazon is awesome. I mostly stopped buying from other sites lately!
Ditto.. Even i am using only Amazon these days. Because whenever i choose anything on amazon, i do check its price on flipkart, but its always either lower than FK or equal.
So, i prefer Amazon and am truly happy with its services.
But i think @kumarvishwas bro have had some, not some but many horrific experiences with Amazon. I am sure he will post it here..

Nothing to say more. They accepted the return request for a product which was ordered mistakenly by my bro after 3 months.

But i think @kumarvishwas bro have had some, not some but many horrific experiences with Amazon. I am sure he will post it here..

Yup I have had many worse experiences with Amazon lately like I placed some orders with one day delivery and paid additional Rs.50 for it but they didn't deliver and gave reasons that customer denied product/customer didn't picked up the call and many more and many such incidents like this,but Amazon has always made up for their mistakes.

I recently placed an order for Cadbury Dry Fruit Chocolates for my sister in Chandigarh and they didn't delivered the order on time, further they asked me to wait 3 or 4 more days but still didn't delivered product,I contacted them and got this reply.

27484021209cce002fc8c9eb57611645.jpg

This is the only thing that's making it grow stronger day by day,I want to support Flipkart as it's Indian organization but Amazon doesn't give a chance to move to any other platform :)

Kudos to Amazon, I too really like their service and prefer amazon over flipkart and other sites. I tried Flipkart First for one year and after that I did not extend it but tried Amazon prime, I would say amazon 1-day/Same day delivery is superior and is too fast. One positive with flipkart is same delivery person from ekart comes to your house for every order (atleast here in hyderabad) so you need not guide them everytime but with amazon you have new person for every order, I had around 10 items to be delivered over last 2 weeks and I had to guide atleast 7-8 different delivery persons to locate our house :( Even if you have 2 items delivered same day, you have 2 different persons delivering it, sometimes its very difficult to guide delivery persons when we are busy with some work and cannot take calls. I tried amazon pick up service but that too had its limitations, some of them would be closed (for a day or some fixed hours) without notice so again I cannot collect when I need.

Given amazon service and wide range of products, I still prefer amazon :)

I buy mostly from amazon but go for flipkart only during sales like Big Billion Days etc. During sale mostly flipkart gives direct off with specific bank cards whereas amazon gives cashback which would be added at later point of time, I like flipkart in this regard rest all better at amazon.

Last edited:
Flipkart was also like this in the initial years. But slowly they changed. Now they became like a regular Indian shop who never accepts to refund even when it's a genuine case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock