Airtel Payments Bank - News & Updates

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 141
  • Views: Views 25,528

sasitnj

Reaction score
I want to know about Airtel Bank registration. I already have Airtel money wallet. How to convert to Bank account.

I visited nearest Airtel store asking Rs.100 for account opening. Anybody open Bank account. Pls confirm guys.

I want to know about Airtel Bank registration. I already have Airtel money wallet. How to convert to Bank account.

I visited nearest Airtel store asking Rs.100 for account opening. Anybody open Bank account. Pls confirm guys.

Just register Airtel Payments bank via myairtel app with ur aadhar number

Already registered, its enough for bank account ?

Also If we add Rs.5000 can we get equal amount of talk time?

Already registered, its enough for bank account ?

Also If we add Rs.5000 can we get equal amount of talk time?

I think its not enough bro coz while I try to do the they said have to enroll with hard copy in nearby airtel store

But do onething link ur airtel sim with aadhar then ur airtel money wallet will convert into payment bank

Yes you have to visit Bank point and do Biometric verification. It's better to go to Airtel show room. I visited showroom and registered. I have a Savings account now.

Yes, 100 rupees required. It will be added to your account. 50 rupees will be kept as Minimum balance. You'll see 50 as balance.

Yes you have to visit Bank point and do Biometric verification. It's better to go to Airtel show room. I visited showroom and registered. I have a Savings account now.

Yes, 100 rupees required. It will be added to your account. 50 rupees will be kept as Minimum balance. You'll see 50 as balance.

Thambi if we have balance in airtel money wallet means then this 100rs. Required ah???

Thanks, If we add money and equal amount of talktime? Is it true?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock