Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 205,052
Bro @anilboy82
How much balance did you have in the account ?
Did you get the call from them after your receive the Portability Code in your SMS Inbox ?
After they call you many times, what did you tell them ?
I dont have much argument skills so asking for your help :p

yes i received calls after my port msg and i have 278rs balance in my airtel.
while taking thier calls my main point was either give my previous validity Back or give me one recharge of longer period validity. Else i will port my number in jio as jios plans have more data then airtel.

thank u for information ,but they will lose large no customer type which only want to recharge small amount rs 10 to keep sim active and uses when they have network or other problems and who will forget recharge
sim or not want to rcharge not more than rs 10 and these type of people are in very large no definatly other company like jio will take advantage in upcoming days ,this policy will not work to gaining large no of customer slowly large amunt of custmer will shift to other company .and people who realy want to pay are in very small amount.

Last edited:
Best solution would be to just use one number only unless you really really need to be using two numbers on a regular basis.

What this new scheme also does for the telecos is frees up the number availability and probably also de-congest their towers.

Anybody know some method (SMS or USSD) by which I can recharge my Airtel Prepaid Account from the Balance I have ?
@PK. bro any idea about this ... recharge own account with own balance ?

Anybody know some method (SMS or USSD) by which I can recharge my Airtel Prepaid Account from the Balance I have ?
@PK. bro any idea about this ... recharge own account with own balance ?
Dial *121#
then select my offer/new offers
Then select pack of your choice

.... and I will port out once my balance is finished ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock