Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 205,022
Rs.36 for 6 Months Validity & Rs.10 Topup
So you will spend(use up) all your balance you have before porting ?
Seems a Nice Plan, Economical, Cheap and Best ... I will go for it too :rainbow:

Last edited:
So you will spend(use up) all your balance you have before porting ?
Seems a Nice Plan, Economical, Cheap and Best ... I will go for it too :rainbow:
I have recharged jio till 2020 end so will transfer balance to friends and relatives

whatt? :shutup:

I'm currently using Idea,
Have not got this message.
When i checked by dialing *121#,it still shows my validity as of 2034.
My idea Sim was also having validity of 2030 but since last 2-3 days its showing 21st Nov 2018

There is a reason operators are discontinuing the lifetime validity plans. Earlier they used to earn even on incoming calls as the calling operators used to pay them for terminating calls on their network but now that the interconnect usage charges have been reduced sequentially from 28p/min to 14/min to current 6p/min and which will finally be 0p/min from Jan 2020, they will actually be in losses if they continue to offer free incoming calls without the users recharging their numbers, because it costs the legacy operators (Airtel, Vodafone, Idea) money to terminate calls on 2G network with circuit switching framework which doesn't apply to Jio since they have end to end IP network on 4G Volte.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock