Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 204,848
for me 2 idea no's has got blocked.when outgoing call is made its telling to recharge for rs 35 to continue the service...

my airtel number validity was also reduced this month. but after few arguments with Customer care i finally have validity till 2021. so try to contact cc before doing any recharge.
To get your work done, what points did you put in your argument ?

To get your work done, what points did you put in your argument ?
nothing i started by arguing how can they can reduce my validity from 2032 to just 15 days. they just explained that its done to all user in airtel and they cant do anything. then i told them that i will port my number and after call i actually send port msg and then i got many calls from them and they agree on giving 3 years validity.

in vodafone, we need to recharge 35(2.5p/s),65(1p/s),95(1p/2 s) to use...

Bro @anilboy82
How much balance did you have in the account ?
Did you get the call from them after your receive the Portability Code in your SMS Inbox ?
After they call you many times, what did you tell them ?
I dont have much argument skills so asking for your help :p

My Primary number is also from airtel and using since 2006 with 999 lifetime recharge.
Currently have 230 main balance and validity till 20th December 2028
If they reduce validity or block call then will port to bsnl

My .......Currently have 230 main balance and validity till 20th December 2028
Bro you will get a message soon, As I mentioned earlier they are doing it gradually and quietly to avoid mass complaints.
If they reduce validity or block call then will port to bsnl
if you Port, what BSNL plan you have in mind ..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock