Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 204,824
If you see(read) the Public Notice Picture I posted in the first post, you will notice there a mention of Rs 23 Minimum recharge per month to be done, but now when I login into my Airtel account (web), the recharge page show the lowest amount plan for Rs 35 which gives Rs 26.66 talktime (Local and STD calls 2.5p/sec) along with 100MB data for 28 days.
Can someone figure out, as mentioned in the Public Notice does Rs 25/- minimum recharge means a TopUp of Rs 25/- or what ..?..?

I had this issue today. I'm also an airtel customer for the past 11 years. Today I received a SMS saying my Outgoing will be barred after 1-Nov-18. I called the Customer Care, as usual no one picked my call.

I tweeted to Airtel Presence and they called me back. The CC Lady told me that this is being done as per TRAI regulations ?! This is the most ridiculous thing ever!! I have 300+ rupess in balance but still I will have to recharge and only then I can make outgoing calls. Highly illogical rule this is.

Prepaid users of other network, Do you all have this issue ? :(

Is this after the SIM Validity..?
My validity is July 19, 2034

In Idea also you need to do minimum 35rs recharge in every 28days to keep getting services.
whatt? :shutup:

I'm currently using Idea,
Have not got this message.
When i checked by dialing *121#,it still shows my validity as of 2034.

I have 300+ rupess in balance but still I will have to recharge and only then I can make outgoing calls. .... ?
I guess there is some kind of SMS we need to send and then the amount will be deducted from our present balance :unsure:

Some users still have their lifetime validity intact. When inquired,Idea CC said they will also receive messages in coming days

Some users still have their lifetime validity intact. When inquired,Idea CC said they will also receive messages in coming days
This is their new strategy of making money. Similar, to the way they used to charge 150-250 for 1 gb data before Jio's arrival.

my airtel number validity was also reduced this month. but after few arguments with Customer care i finally have validity till 2021. so try to contact cc before doing any recharge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock