Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 205,484
Bsnl is best option for Rs.20 sim will be active for 6months.
*4G Service isn't available yet and it doesn't matter to those who use it as secondary sim.

The best validity extension plan in BSNL is 'PLAN 153'. It costs ₹153 and the validity is for 365 days. It comes with ₹103 talk time with unlimited validity.
The best part of the plan is its tariff.
Get all BSNL to BSNL calls at ₹.15/min and BSNL to other network calls at ₹.40/min for the whole 365 days.
SMS cost is ₹.15/sms
It is bundled with 350 MB data with a validity of 30 days.
It's available in Kerala Circle and don't know whether it's circle specific.

How to check the validity of Vodafone? When I dial *121# it shows only account balance and offers.

The best validity extension plan in BSNL is 'PLAN 153'. It costs ₹153 and the validity is for 365 days. It comes with ₹103 talk time with unlimited validity.
The best part of the plan is its tariff.
Get all BSNL to BSNL calls at ₹.15/min and BSNL to other network calls at ₹.40/min for the whole 365 days.
SMS cost is ₹.15/sms
It is bundled with 350 MB data with a validity of 30 days.
It's available in Kerala Circle and don't know whether it's circle specific.
Plan -153 not availabale from BSNL in AP

This is not for everyone I think. They have different plans for different people. Even full talk time and other offers which are not for everyone. I think this 28 days is for public use. For each customer, they will have different one. Some dont have any limit. It shows validity till license is valid. Only if some one gets sms, they need to recharge I think. Not for everyone. This notice in paper is for court purpose.

In Airtel 10 rs topup via paytm coming with unlimited validity 7.46 rs talk time also ;)

Only if some one gets sms, they need to recharge I think.
This is for everyone. Talk time tariffs of Rs 10, Rs 1,000 are available. Talk time tariffs of Rs 20, 30, 50 etc are not available for recharge. You'll have to recharge with Rs. 10, 1000 or 35 (28 days valid)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock