• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 4,108

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
zLYWEu6.jpg

My brother has old Airtel thanks app. He was not knowing that currently Airtel don't have 448 plan. He had recharged in advance on 19th march with 448. He thought he will get 448 plan after expiring his current plan but as it was not valid recharge plan so he didn't got (realised today).

zJhmAJv.jpg

RbDFktJ.jpg

He again today recharged with 448 on same old version app, again recharge not done. I thought some card error on his debit card so I again recharge with 448 from my debit card & then we got these messages.

jx7PnPE.jpg

Whatever it was our mistake we didn't recharge with valid plan but Airtel should have mentioned correct plan value on their old version app.

What can I do next?

Did the money got deducted? For me incorrect amount doesn't get deducted.

If amount deducted , It will be credited to original payment method , don't worry.
And please check twice before recharging . It's not airtel side issue. You should always upgrade app or check from 2-3 sources before recharging .

Did the money got deducted? For me incorrect amount doesn't get deducted.
Yes bro. Almost every online recharge apps stops processing when we put invalid amount but my experience on airtel is terrible. Fall in ₹50 discount coupon:cry:
J4O5lBN.jpg

If amount deducted , It will be credited to original payment method , don't worry.
And please check twice before recharging . It's not airtel side issue. You should always upgrade app or check from 2-3 sources before recharging.
Lol, Airtel app is one of those sources. Not some third party payments app. I am using very old version of Jio app. It is even forcing me to update. Yet, they have plans with all the changes. And plan changes are supposed to be from server side.
But amount of ₹448 not yet credited when it was recharged on 19th march.
It usually takes 3-7 days depends on your bank. I suggest reaching out to mail support with all the screenshots. They might even offer some sort of compensation for the inconvenience caused.

He was using older version of app. So it was his duty to check before recharge
It was Airtel's duty to update it's plan from there server. Or should have forced user to update to latest version. This is carelessness from Airtel not customer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock