Aguero: I can help Man City win title

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,109

BaLaG

Reaction score
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has now set his sights on the Premier League title after his stunning debut against Swansea City at the weekend.

The £38million signing from Atletico Madrid got off to a dream start to his City career by scoring twice in his side's 4-0 thumping of the Premier League new boys at Eastlands.

Looking ahead to the rest of the season, the Argentinean has revealed his objective, which is to help the club win their first ever Premier League title.

"This is a chance for me to change the league," he was quoted as saying in The Daily Mirror.

"This is a team with a lot of quality. I know it's a competitive league but we're here to win it in the end.

"I have just played for a few minutes, but it was great to get my first goal and the one at the end.

"Now I want to keep it going.

"This is a team that is growing and developing and I want to help them do that.

The 23-year-old has also promised City fans that he will give his best to the club on the pitch.

"My style has always been to fight to the death for every ball, and give 100 per cent for every game, to be concentrated to the maximum for everything I do - movement, running off the ball, winning the ball back and scoring goals.

"I'm not a player who can do everything, but I have plenty to offer."

more..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock