• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 776

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
This has happened to me twice now. Whenever I order boxer shorts from Flipkart. They always sent a size smaller. It's always a non returnable item. It's a win-win for customers to as you can't rate your product or the seller. The biggest fraud of all this is the bill which is bought sent to the customer where SKU clearly highlights the fraud and on the bill.
MAYYS0p.jpg

wE0IHCr.jpg

rbVvoQY.jpg

Bro speak to customer care and they will ask you whether to refund or get the correct size even if has no return policy . This happened to me with regards to Lux vests which were non returnable but Flipkart got it returned the correct size. .

Bro speak to customer care and they will ask you whether to refund or get the correct size even if has no return policy . This happened to me with regards to Lux vests which were non returnable but Flipkart got it returned the correct size. .
They agreed to refund. I sent them all the images. That doesn't change the facts that numerous sellers are cheating customers. Once is a mistake. Twice is deliberation.

They agreed to refund. I sent them all the images. That doesn't change the facts that numerous sellers are cheating customers. Once is a mistake. Twice is deliberation.
Yes bro I agree. I gave the feedback accordingly specifically on the no return policy that it should be flexible by the way that sellers are sending the correct size color product etc in that case and there should be a check in that case if they dont want to make it flexible.

Oh I would have so loved to listen to them after reporting to consumer forum. Last time OneAssist was on my crosshair, for one week their senior escalation department was in regular touch until full claim amount was credited to my account 😁

Oh I would have so loved to listen to them after reporting to consumer forum. Last time OneAssist was on my crosshair, for one week their senior escalation department was in regular touch until full claim amount was credited to my account 😁
Did you raise the grievance on the consumer forum online?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock