2019 Elections Exit Poll Results - Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN News18 Exit Polls
NDA- 336, UPA- 82, OTH- 124

IepiNvG.png

There is some innocent child without proper knowledge are getting happy because they just care of them, not of the nation. We are living in such a country where castism still exist and people enjoy that. Forgot about being superpower will become a country like a Hindu version of Pakistan with a sinking economy.
And those who think that I am a BJP hater or Modi hater than listen. I don't care whoever wins I just want India to be a country where I shoud be proud in front of these white peoples not like current thinking where they just think rubbish of India.
I was supporting BJP till 2015-16 but later when I left watching the TV and came to reality my thought has changed completely.
Except me, all the people in my family voted for BJP as it was sure for that since few of my family members are deep in BJP politics, few of them are workers and I myself knows big leaders of BJP and met them somewhere because I am from so-called Upper caste.
Last month I went to Gujarat and got a chance to meet our Lok Sabha speaker got this because I was with my uncle who is known BJP supporter in Indore. If BJP wins I will get political benefit since no one can dare to touch me in my area But I always think of poor and suffering people.
I took this photo when she was in just in front of me.
lXBgA1T.jpg

Last edited:
India today Exit Polls
NDA: 339-365, UPA: 77-108, OTH: 69-95

vdzLvig.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock