India’s one of the leading telecom service provider Reliance Jio has announced an Independence Day offer on its Rs. 2999 prepaid plan to celebrate the 77th Independence Day of India. The offer includes discounts and deals from various brands, including Swiggy, Yatra, Ajio, Netmeds, and Reliance Digital.
Reliance Jio Rs. 2999 plan details
Reliance Jio Rs. 2999 prepaid plan comes with a validity of 365 days and offers 912.5 GB of total high-speed mobile internet with a daily data limit of 2.5GB. After the exhaustion of the daily data, the internet speed will be reduced to 64Kbps for the rest of the day. Furthermore, the plan offers unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day. Additional benefits include access to Jio apps such as JioTV, JioCinema, and JioCloud.
Independence Day offer
Reliance Jio Rs. 2999 prepaid plan also comes with an Independence Day offer that includes discounts and deals from various brands, such as Swiggy, Yatra, Ajio, Netmeds, and Reliance Digital. Here are the benefits users can get from the Rs. 2999 plan.
- Rs.100 off on purchases of Rs 249 or more from Swiggy.
- Up to Rs. 1500 off on flight bookings and 15 percent off (up to Rs. 4000) on domestic hotel bookings from Yatra.
- Flat Rs. 200 off on orders of Rs. 999 or more on specific products from Ajio.
- 20 percent off on orders of Rs 999 and NMS Supercash from Netmeds.
- 10 percent off on select audio accessories and domestic appliances from Reliance Digital.
Reliance Jio Rs. 2999 prepaid plan with Independence Day offer is available to recharge through the Jio Store, Jio website, and MyJio app. Users can also get the plan via third-party recharge merchants, including Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, and PayTM.