Jio fiber the most anticipated broadband launch of India has finally happened. Jio, the world’s largest greenfield mobile data network, has today on its 3 year anniversary announced the commencement of JioFiber, its Fiber to the Home service, across 1,600 cities in India.
Currently, the average fixed-line broadband speed in India is 25 Mbps. Even in America, which is the most developed economy, it is around 90 Mbps. JioFiber, India’s first 100% ALL-FIBER broadband service, will start from 100 Mbps and go all the way up to 1 Gbps. This will propel India to top 5 broadband nations globally.
Upcoming Jio Fiber services:
1. Ultra-high-speed broadband (up to 1 Gbps)
2. Free domestic voice calling, conferencing and international calling
3. TV video calling and conferencing
4. Entertainment OTT apps
6. Home Networking
7. Device Security
8. VR Experience
9. Premium Content Platform
Jio Fiber monthly plans
- All monthly plans offer High speed speed up to FUP and 1 Mbps unlimited browsing beyond. All monthly plans include free unlimited calling to any landline and Mobile in India, free Tv video call conferencing for 1 year, free gaming access for 1 year and free Norton security for 5 devices for 1 year. All plans come with a free Jio home gateway worth Rs. 5000 and set top box worth Rs.6400
- The Bronze plan is for Rs.699+GST and offers 100 GB/month at 100 Mbps with an extra 50 GB/month for the first 6 months and complementary access to Jio cinema and Jio saavn for first 3 months.
- The Silver plan is for Rs. 849+GST and offers 200 GB/month at 100 Mbps with extra 200 GB/month for the first 6 months and access to leading OTT apps for 3 months.
- The Gold plan is for Rs.1299+GST and offers 500 GB/month at 250 Mbps with extra 250 GB/month for first 6 months and annual subscription to leading OTT apps.
- The Diamond plan is for Rs. 2499+GST and offers 1250 GB/month at 500 Mbps with extra 250 GB/month for first 6 months and annual subscription to leading OTT apps along with platform access to First day first show movies, special sports events and immersive VR experience.
- The Platinum plan is for Rs. 3999+GST and offers 2500 GB/month at 1 Gbps and annual subscription to leading OTT apps along with platform access to First day first show movies, special sports events and immersive VR experience.
- The Titanium plan is for Rs.8499+GST and offers 5000 GB/month at 1 Gbps and annual subscription to leading OTT apps along with platform access to First day first show movies, special sports events and immersive VR experience.
Jio Forever annual plans
- All annual plans offer a free Jio home gateway worth Rs. 5000 and set top box worth Rs.6400. Annual plans offer double data and additional 2 months of plan validity, along with all corresponding benefits mentioned in their monthly plans.
- Bronze annual pack is for Rs.8,388+GST and offers 2400 GB data at 100 Mbps and annual subscription to Jio apps along with a complementary Muse2 6W Bluetooth speaker.
- Silver annual pack is for Rs.10,188+GST and offers 4800 GB data at 100 Mbps and annual subscription to leading OTT apps along with a Thump2 12W Bluetooth speaker.
- Gold bi-annual pack is for Rs.31,176+GST and offers 12000 GB data at 250 Mbps and annual subscription of leading OTT apps along with a complementary 24″ HD Tv worth Rs.12,990
- Diamond annual pack is for Rs.29,988+GST and offers 15000 GB data at 500 Mbps and annual subscription of leading OTT apps along with a complementary 24″ HD Tv worth Rs.12,990
- Platinum annual pack is for Rs.47,988+GST and offers 30000 GB data at 1 Gbps and annual subscription of leading OTT apps along with a complementary 32″ HD Tv worth Rs.22,990
- Titanium annual pack is for Rs.101,988+GST and offers 60000 GB data at 1 Gbps and annual subscription of leading OTT apps along with a complementary 43″ 4K Tv worth Rs.44,990
Speaking at the launch of JioFiber, Akash Ambani, Director, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, said, “Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and all of JioFiber has been designed with the sole purpose of giving you a delightful experience. The launch of JioFiber, with its revolutionary services is just the beginning of a new and exciting journey. As always, we will continue working hard to bring more such amazing services to your home and take Jio Fiber to the next level. I want to specially thank our 5 Lac JioFiber Preview users, who have contributed significantly in perfecting our product and service experience. I welcome them to experience the next level of JioFiber”
How to get Jio Fiber:
1. Visit www.jio.com or download MyJio app
2. Register for JioFiber services
3. If JioFiber is available in your area, our service representatives will get in touch with you
For existing Jio Fiber customers:
1. For existing JioFiber users, Jio will get in touch with you for upgrading your services
2. Please download MyJio app, as all communication with users will happen on the MyJio app
3. On recharging with a monthly/quarterly/annual plan of their choice, every JioFiber user will get a Set Top Box to enjoy the full bouquet of services