ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

Fine...But I didn't find any posts here regarding this update ...So posted...
Am I missing them?
As far as I have observed, the popup you mentioned will come only if we sign in on any new device which we haven't used earlier.

As far as I have observed, the popup you mentioned will come only if we sign in on any new device which we haven't used earlier.
I had watched in this device earlier but it was at the start of subscribing few months earlier...Later few times the app updated...Usually I am not watching contents of any apps in Mobile..Today tried and got the pop-up ...

Zee5 has three app software. One in android OS and one in Samsung Tizen OS and one in Jio STB. Out of these three Tizen app is worst. No setting option for audio language selection, sub-title selection and picture quality selection. Jio app is best
Now Zee 5 on tizen OS has subtitle selection and Quality selection option. But yes the Quality of Zee5 is still below par in comparison to hotstar and prime video.
l93V3Pl.jpg

A

Zee5 app for Firestick is disgustingly bad.Every time i want to watch anything in hindi,i have to 1st select hindi in content language settings.So,if i access the Zee 5 app 10 times in a day,i will need to save the setting 10 times.I just wish they invest some money in improving their app.

C
Zee5 app for Firestick is disgustingly bad.Every time i want to watch anything in hindi,i have to 1st select hindi in content language settings.So,if i access the Zee 5 app 10 times in a day,i will need to save the setting 10 times.I just wish they invest some money in improving their app.
Completely agree the app on firetv stick is bad

Why new episodes before TV is not playing on Zee5.
Anyone also facing same issue ??
Im a premium member with 999₹ plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock