ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

New Update Received Today But I Can't See Any Changes In The App🤔🤨
IzV4XdG.png

Upgraded from club to Premium by paying additional amount....I got 30% discount without any coupon codes...My family members wanted it....

Zz5QiA5.png

Zer5 app have many TV channels including ZeeTV HD &Picture HD Zee Cinema HD and more..
But Binge plus STB is blocking them...There is no section in STB...

Zer5 app have many TV channels including ZeeTV HD &Picture HD Zee Cinema HD and more..
But Binge plus STB is blocking them...There is no section in STB...
Zee5 android app allows to cast the live channels to Chromecast if you have a premium subscription. Binge+ box has inbuilt Chromecast, try casting to it if you have a separate premium subscription of zee5.

Zee5 android app allows to cast the live channels to Chromecast if you have a premium subscription. Binge+ box has inbuilt Chromecast, try casting to it if you have a separate premium subscription of zee5.
Yes we can Cast....For me I am watching in My 4K TV directly...But users who doesn't have additional premium subscription cant watch in the Binge plus subscription...i was mentioning on that ...

Now Zee5 asking confirmation for adding the device list to watch contents...I think it's new...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock