ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

96p & 144p are new on Zee5?

HkYYScT.png

I already had 144p.. but 96p.. I am seeing this the first time... in my life... this is the only platform I have seen this
who would even watch in 96p? 🤣
Zee5's Video Quality Differs From Video To Video. 96p Is Not Available In All Videos. Even In Live Movie Channels, &xplor HD Is The Only HD Channel Which Has 1080p. Zee Cinema HD And &picturesHD Have 738p. Some SD Channels Have 576p And Some Have 578p. I Dont What Difference Is Made In 2p:huh::hehe:

96p & 144p are new on Zee5?

I guess they would serve as potential data savers for older, smaller inch CRT TVs and older model touch phones which have their display resolution capped at 480p or lower. There is also the possibility of certain older videos and certain Live TV streams in Zee5, maxing out at 360p or 480p.

I am not aware of whatever is going on with the low video quality complaints of the mobile app. However, the video quality of the app's Android TV version is just fine. Meaning, 1080p looks like 1080p. It is on par with the Full HD videos of Amazon Prime. For what it's worth, I find the video quality of Tamil Movies better in Zee5 than that of Hotstar's Android TV app. :)

I already had 144p.. but 96p.. I am seeing this the first time... in my life... this is the only platform I have seen this
who would even watch in 96p? 🤣
I have got 96p since beginning. I think it's for features phones like Jio Phone.

Zee5 has three app software. One in android OS and one in Samsung Tizen OS and one in Jio STB. Out of these three Tizen app is worst. No setting option for audio language selection, sub-title selection and picture quality selection. Jio app is best

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock