ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

I have been also trying it. No luck. It's such a steal deal
I got few months ago but it was from dealer..anyway price was very cheap.. working fine till now..i didn't check the credentials since i logged..checked now and password was changed but still working fine in my 3 logged devices..i am not watching in mobile but used to activate in TV,FTS ,MiBox..later removed from browser..
Checked for sharing the credentials with u guys...there is no restrictions of device in curiosity..

Here is an interesting yearly plan which is having 2 screens...It's in Fleek...price
599-149= 450..Discount of 149/-
Then 112 clerk coins to add ...Total price 337/-
Strange that this have only 2 screens...

6rCwlsn.jpg

lr8tqHR.jpg

Last edited:
Here is an interesting yearly plan which is having 2 screens...It's in Fleek...price
599-149= 450..Discount of 149/-
Then 112 clerk coins to add ...Total price 337/-
Strange that this have only 2 screens...

6rCwlsn.jpg

lr8tqHR.jpg
Bhat sir I m not get 4k in binge+ box also....how u get 4k in binge+?

Only Curiosity Stream is my requirement out of their offering.
I've been hoping that Airtel would add it back to Xstream as a new channel partnership. I remember it used to be present in Airtel xstream before they ended the tie up and moved to TataPlay.

I've been hoping that Airtel would add it back to Xstream as a new channel partnership. I remember it used to be present in Airtel xstream before they ended the tie up and moved to TataPlay.
For the time being. It can be bought for ₹299 on Tata Binge bundle. I think it's worth the price. Only thing I want now is proper curated content of Curiosity Stream on Tata Binge app.

New update 5.10.2 available
But again no 4k in Android tv..

I found new option of stats for nerds in zee5 player..it's available by long pressing settings option in the player...
Maybe some others already found but no posts here on this..

LsweVTX.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock