ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

Just checked on Uri. It's there. But the app keeps crashing every time. It's not even worth wasting time.
There maybe differance in Binge plus subscription and own subscription..
Just a guess...

There maybe differance in Binge plus subscription and own subscription..
Just a guess...
I am using own subscription. Binge subscription is useless. Only Curiosity Stream is my requirement out of their offering. Rest are available to me via Flipkart coins. I am currently trying to buy Curiosity Stream with Nebula in India with no success.

I am using own subscription. Binge subscription is useless. Only Curiosity Stream is my requirement out of their offering. Rest are available to me via Flipkart coins. I am currently trying to buy Curiosity Stream with Nebula in India with no success.
Then active dth subscription is creating issues in apps??
My box is deactivated and not using DTH.

App issue is on play store version.
I didn't get actual issue...
If play store version is issue then update to newer version..if newer version is issue then uninstall the updates and install version which doesn't have issues...
U can download from apkmirror and install.

I didn't get actual issue...
If play store version is issue then update to newer version..if newer version is issue then uninstall the updates and install version which doesn't have issues...
U can download from apkmirror and install.
It's already the latest version from play store.

Bro. Share some pic 4k
The app itself is constantly crashing. I have given up and uninstalled it altogether. It's more convenient to pay for Zee TV HD and than watcnlh Zee5.
I have been also trying it. No luck. It's such a steal deal
It is so ridiculous to buy a service only using affiliated links. Sad part is credit card is required to buy the service. I have access to all kind of debit card. But no credit card. ☹️

The app itself is constantly crashing. I have given up and uninstalled it altogether. It's more convenient to pay for Zee TV HD and than watcnlh Zee5.
Download latest version of zee5 apk from 3rd party...install and hope this will work fine..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock