ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

Second half of financial year 2018.
Financial year is between 1 April to 31 March.

So it'll take maximum 1 year from now.

Hope this one will be a good one. Not useless like dittoTv & ozee p

@shantanu FY18 runs from April 2017 to March 2018. So ZEE5 should launch by November or December of this year.

BTW for what reason is Ozee useless? As far as I know Hotstar does not have live streaming of a channel (either free or paid) like Ditto or SonyLIV. Only the shows from the channel are available.

Ozee does not provide all content in HD also movie collection is very bad.Hotstar Is far better than Ozee.

@shantanu FY18 runs from April 2017 to March 2018. So ZEE5 should launch by November or December of this year.

BTW for what reason is Ozee useless? As far as I know Hotstar does not have live streaming of a channel (either free or paid) like Ditto or SonyLIV. Only the shows from the channel are available.

Sorry didn't knew about FY18 span. Thanks for information.

I think hotstar is having live feed of star channels on app.

ozee's UI is so outdated comparing other apps. Also it consumes a lot of data comparing with other apps.

Also they only supports max resolution of 480p where other are going for 1080p.

Ozee does not provide all content in HD also movie collection is very bad.Hotstar Is far better than Ozee.
Actully the problem with hotstar is attitude problem of people handling twitter now a day on the go tv is common but they could not provide when i ask normally why you dont provide live tv they say buy jio connection...i said i have jiofi as my ipad is wifi then they told me put sim directly in your ipad i said its wifi and i am using jiofi they say jiofi is wifi connection so we cant provide it and once again i got the replied was hotstar is not live tv platform even for premium member.

So to watch the live feed of Star channels and Republic TV, you have to use the app? You can't see them on the website? :huh:
Sorry for going off-topic. And I agree that ZEE5 should have the capability to watcb in HD. :angry:

So to watch the live feed of Star channels and Republic TV, you have to use the app? You can't see them on the website? :huh:
Sorry for going off-topic. And I agree that ZEE5 should have the capability to watcb in HD. :angry:
You can watch republic news/sky news/fox news live without jio subscriber and also wothout hotstar premium customer thats available free.

Already we heard ZEE is going to defunct its programes from Ditto TV and OZEE and Going to launch new online streaming platform ZEE 5.
But still now no exact lauch date, i am very eager to see ZEE Network shows hotstar like platform.
Any info guys?

ZEEL, one of the largest global content companies, is the latest international media brand that has chosen Axinom as a backend provider for its next generation video platform ZEE5. ZEE5 will be a completely refreshed version of the company’s existing digital services which will incorporate exclusive content in regional and local languages, movies, TV shows, and Live TV content, currently present on the existing DittoTV and OZEE platforms.

As one of the leading software development companies in OTT market, Axinom supports ZEEL’s vision of bringing the best of Indian entertainment to viewers in the language of their choice and across their entire internet connected devices. ZEE5’s new backend is based on Axinom CMS, a highly flexible and scalable content management system. With a portfolio of more than 240,000 hours of television content and the world’s largest Hindi film library with rights to more than 4,200 movie titles across various languages, and with more than 80 TV Channels featuring some of the most popular Indian TV Shows worldwide, ZEEL will offer its new platform as advertising-, subscription- and transactional-based service, ensuring monetization and user engagement from audiences around the globe.

Axinom chosen to power ZEEL's new digital platform, ZEE5

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock