Yet to receive PAN cards

• Thread starter Don
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 1,846
Don said:
Anyone know the online procedure plz tell me because my documents habe been rejected...got to know today. Plz help me
If you don't know what you are doing - better to contact another PAN center bro. Since if something gone wrong they will reject again while PAN center make many times every month. So there are less chances of rejection.

You can apply online here: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/pan/pan-index.php

Site seems to be changed. Previously a long form was coming for pan apply but now that is shortened. So may be that would come in next page.

It's very easy bro. You can do it yourself bro. Just follow Bapun bro's link  :k

Sarkar said:
It's very easy bro. You can do it yourself bro. Just follow Bapun bro's link  :k

Showing onvalid email address. What to do

Partial good news, my application status has been updated as "Your application will be processed with adhaar verification and UDAI records" . Still no records for my mmother's application but I hope it will be done also soon.

Finally my pan card status is changed,my pan no is allotted by it department,will dispatch soon :)

For my mom,bank not give acknowledge no,so unable to track the status :s ,hope very soon my mom pan card also dispatch :)

Without tracking the pan card :shy ,today my mom got the pan card  :)

Hope this week i also received my pan card  ;)

Vicky said:

Good to hear that bro.. Definitely, you will also receive it soon bro.

Vicky said:

Good luck bro, hope you'll receive it very soon. :)

Today I have received my Pan card, hopefully will receive my mom's card soon!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock