Breaking Realme phones to receive December updates

Choco7905

Reaction score
Realme will roll out OTA update to it's all phones for various features.

Realme 1
End of December
-> AI Beauty + Vivid Mode together
-> Photographer Watermark
-> Security Patch

Realme 2 / C1
End of December
-> ColorOS 5.2

Realme 2 Pro
End of December
-> Fix for notification blinking issue with developer mode
-> Slow motion
-> Security Patch

Realme U1
January
-> Fix for notification blinking issue with developer mode
-> Security Patch

NOTE: Any deadline is not fixed for the updates, it may go till January as they will roll out in a phased manner.
Source:Realme Community

Last edited:
@Gobinaath bro, they released the update but not to fix the major issue, very bad.
But they said that all other issues of all phones will be fixed with Android Pie & ColourOS 6.0 update in 2019.

@Gobinaath bro, they released the update but not to fix the major issue, very bad.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

BTW My phone automatically updated to 5.2 couple days ago ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
But they said that all other issues of all phones will be fixed with Android Pie & ColourOS 6.0 update in 2019.
let's see hope it'll solve all the issue and back to old Realme 1 ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
BTW any tentative month in 2019 ??

So, how is ColorOS 5.2??;);)
Not that much bad I felt .. only things battery draining little high compare to previous , front camera issue , RAM management not showing that's it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Earlier for Android Pie they were saying before Q1 but this time they said both Android Pie & ColourOS will come in early 2019.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ Hope it give gudness new year to us โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

6 digits apps security code irritating Everytime to open a app before 4 digits are there in 5.2 in updated to 6 digits security code ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Just bought real me 2 phone 1 day ago
Totally disappointed there is no option to hide notch.. hope they ll bring hide notch option in next update

Just bought real me 2 phone 1 day ago
Totally disappointed there is no option to hide notch.. hope they ll bring hide notch option in next update
Congrats buddy

If u don't want notch option u can buy non notch mobile know like Realme 1 ??

Just curiosity

Congrats buddy

If u don't want notch option u can buy non notch mobile know like Realme 1 ??

Just curiosity
Notch looks good bro.on front screen and while chat..but it looks irritating while playing game and vedios.. so i guess there will be option to hide notch but there is not any such option..Any guess bro will real me 2 will get hide notch option in next update

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock