Yet to receive PAN cards

• Thread starter Don
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 1,599

Don

Reaction score
Hi, friends as most of u know few months back my father passed away due to a stroke. Thus, his pension fund has to be transferred to my mother's name. That's why I applied for a PAN card of my mother from a local agency on 23rd Feb,2017. And the coupon code given by the agent still shows "Record not found" to the executives of the Income Tax Department. They have given me UTI number(1800220306) and requested me to inquire whether they've received the application or not. But the number ddoesn't work at all. It's been 16 days since I don't know what to do now and when will I get the PAN card. So plz help me guys and tell me what should I do.

Don said:
Hi, friends as most  of u know few months back my father passed away due to a stroke.  Thus, his pension fund has to be transferred to my mother's name. That's why I applied for a PAN card of my mother from a local agency on 23rd Feb,2017. And the coupon code given by the agent still shows "Record not found" to the executives of the Income Tax Department. They have given me UTI number(1800220306) and requested me to inquire whether they've received the application or not. But the number ddoesn't work at all. It's been 16 days since I don't know what to do now and when will I get the PAN card. So plz help me guys and tell me what should I do.

Bro what is the acknowledgement number ? The 1800xxxxx number looks to me a telephone number. 

You can track your pan here 

Status Track search for PAN/TAN

The Application number should start from U-

Tracking can be done here as well:

UTIITSL :: Track your PAN Application

It seems they have not submitted the application or it got rejected due to some reason. Try asking them for the recipt which has printed Application Coupon number.

Thanks

Don bro, for sure they have not submitted the documents. Generally, pan card comes within a month. I suggest you to re-apply. And also screw those agency people.

after demonetization period, It will taking approx 2 month to Create new pan card.
I applied for Reprint my Pan on 28/12/2016 and I got my pan on 4/2/2017. pan design also has changed, That's y more time taking.
Though I've applied through Online, NSDL portal.

Optimus_Prime said:
after demonetization period, It will taking approx 2 month to Create new pan card.
I applied for Reprint my Pan on 28/12/2016 and I got my pan on 4/2/2017. pan design also has changed, That's y more time taking.
Though I've applied through Online, NSDL portal.

Op bro, then help him apply online. That is the best option.

Ritesh said:
Op bro, then help him apply online. That is the best option.

He already applied bro and I think It will come but it will take sometime...
as U see, In my case it took approx 2 month.
at first they also said that Record not found, Document not submitted within time...
but at the end It's delivered . so nothing to worry!

Optimus_Prime said:
He already applied bro and I think It will come but it will take sometime...
as U see, In my case it took approx 2 month.
at first they also said that Record not found, Document not submitted within time...
but at the end It's delivered . so nothing to worry!
Sure???.
I should not worry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock