Breaking Realme phones to receive December updates

I also got my RM2PRo updare of 204 MB

I must say the phone has become excellent now. Speed, Reboot Option, New UI/Icons

@Choco7905 bro how to add manually payment apps in payment protection coz it's add only 3 banking apps only couple of apps missing so want to add manually 😊😊

Thanks
As far as I know, we can't add manually as there's no option. We've to use only the 9 apps which they are showing.
By the way, I've tweeted to Realme support let's see what they say.

As far as I know, we can't add manually as there's no option. We've to use only the 9 apps which they are showing.
By the way, I've tweeted to Realme support let's see what they say.
Some are saying it can in community that's why asked let me contact cc then and post here ;);)πŸ‘πŸ‘

I came to ask u 🀣
I searched for the update after seeing your yesterday's message.
BTW we both install at same time seems βœŒοΈβœŒοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ ..
Yup 😊
And also 1 tip bro don't do any operation while charging it may damage battery efficiency especially high operation like download etc.. 😊😊
Will take care from next time. Thank You 😊.

One query, anyone here who's using idea 4G on Realme1 & getting Volte? Yesterday, I saw in my friend's phone that he's getting idea Volte in Realme1 but I am not getting it.

One query, anyone here who's using idea 4G on Realme1 & getting Volte? Yesterday, I saw in my friend's phone that he's getting idea Volte in Realme1 but I am not getting it.
I'm getting it in Chennai tested couple months back with my mom sim & also airtel too πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock