Strange problem on my phone

Satvijay

Reaction score
I had jio sim on slot 1 of my phone, the 2nd sim had vodafone sim. Ever since i had my jio sim on my phone i had a strange behavior on my phone, My calls  on vodafone breaks and disconnects while i am at home, while i am at office i get echo of my own voice and not the other end I have to end the call and call again multiple times. The best point to be noted here is I have inbuilding booster at my home and at office and my signal is always full. I complained vodafone they said there is good coverage at my home and office. recently after the jio offer ended i switched off my jio sim and put my vodafone sim on slot 1 of my vodafone. Now all my call issues go rectified, is this something jio sim created i dont know .your opnions  :u

im_dude said:
No.I think your phone has a problem with 2nd SIM slot.

may be, but earlier i had another sim in the 2nd slot never faced any issues.

Keep Vodafone SIM in slot 2 for few days and check the problem is there or not.

Off topic
Where i can buy iphone 4s original battery?
Plz somebody help me...:(

I also facing this problem in j2 mobile,but 2nd sim is bsnl,i think it's not a sim slot fault,if i change the others sim cards means it's working fine :-/

Most mobiles supports 4G only on one sim. Jio is using 4G. So vodafone is using 2G (or 3G) network.

In your area, 2G network of vodafone might no be that good. That's why you are facing this problem.

ajaydelhi said:
Most mobiles supports 4G only on one sim. Jio is using 4G. So vodafone is using 2G (or 3G) network.

In your area, 2G network of vodafone might no be that good. That's why you are facing this problem.

Bro,i have already checked in other location also,if we remove the jio sim card means other network working fine in 2g mode :-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock