Good News Xbox gaming on firetv stick 4k and 4k max

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 862
Yes u r right it's still not launched in India as per screenshot I got message that xbox game cloud gaming beta version available on select region. I was able to to download Xbox cloud gaming app but after sign in I got this pop-up.

IMG20240716005354.jpg

IMG20240716005206.jpg

IMG20240716005411.jpg
Have you tried through vpn or change your xbox cloud game account to any other supported region.

Have you tried through vpn or change your xbox cloud game account to any other supported region.
no i didnt use any vpn. but bro can i know why are you asking for VPN you mean to say if we use vpn then it will work but i dont want to use vpn for microsoft account as it will ask for other currency for payment. its ok i can wait for whenever they activate india region account.

no i didnt use any vpn. but bro can i know why are you asking for VPN you mean to say if we use vpn then it will work but i dont want to use vpn for microsoft account as it will ask for other currency for payment. its ok i can wait for whenever they activate india region account.
I also don't know that it will work or not that's why i was asking you to try. I though you purchase xbox cloud game ultimate pass.
But I think even it work it will lag alot.

I also don't know that it will work or not that's why i was asking you to try. I though you purchase xbox cloud game ultimate pass.
But I think even it work it will lag alot.
what i have seen on youtube the UI is little jittery and also some game like forza horizon is not so smooth and GEAR, Starfield, MLB show is very smooth and playable so still i think it still in beta mode and i hope whenever it launch in india all such issue should be rectified.

Back
Top Bottom