Seeking Help Firetv stick or fire tv stick 4k

amansingh

Reaction score
Guys i already have fire stick 4k. Now on amazon sale i want to buy another one for my second tv. I dont have 4 k tv and neither have plan to buy one. Firestick will be available for 2800 and 4k will be for 4000. Is it worth spending extra 1200

Except the 4K tag there is no difference between the two. Both have same configuration, same UI etc. There is not much 4K content available as of now and thus it is future ready, i.e., in case you change your mind and go for 4K tv, it will then be useful. There is no harm if you purchase it now as it works with non 4K tv also.

Guys i already have fire stick 4k. Now on amazon sale i want to buy another one for my second tv. I dont have 4 k tv and neither have plan to buy one. Firestick will be available for 2800 and 4k will be for 4000. Is it worth spending extra 1200

Is it confirmed, 2800?? Then I will also go for one.

B
Except the 4K tag there is no difference between the two. Both have same configuration, same UI etc. There is not much 4K content available as of now and thus it is future ready, i.e., in case you change your mind and go for 4K tv, it will then be useful. There is no harm if you purchase it now as it works with non 4K tv also.
But they claim 4k version to be 80% faster. Can it be true

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock