Seeking Help how to watch live star channels in hotstar on firetv stick

Satvijay

Reaction score
Hi all,

i have hotstar vip account and i have installed hotstar on firestick, i am unable to view the live tv on the hotstar app as we do on Mobile, please help.
Note: i have only hotstar VIP account for Rs365/year and not premium account.

Hi all,

i have hotstar vip account and i have installed hotstar on firestick, i am unable to view the live tv on the hotstar app as we do on Mobile, please help.
Note: i have only hotstar VIP account for Rs365/year and not premium account.
As far i know live tv is only for sim card users..you cant access live tv channels on fire stick

You must have a Jio SIM to watch Star channels as only JioTV subscribers can get them (though via the Hotstar app). Airtel and Vodafone-Idea subscribers are not eligible. Alternatively Tata Sky subscribers can get it through the Tata Sky app.

Live channels restricted on casting in tv. Checked with hotstar tweet already and got reply that live tv will not able available anytime for casting

As far i know live tv is only for sim card users..you cant access live tv channels on fire stick
i got it .. looks like live tv is available only for live sport events, I am able to see it now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock