World Test Championship - 2021 | Final | Ind vs NZ

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 344
  • Views: Views 26,724
Date and Time : 18th jun at 3:30pm. if final match ends as draw then trophy will be shared.
Southampton has emerged as a potential venue for the World Test Championship (WTC) final. On the day when the contestants for the one of match were identified, the International Cricket Council (ICC) said the venue has not yet been finalised but Cricbuzzhas information that the world body, along with host board, England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), has checked the preparedness of Ageas Bowl, the home ground of Hampshire County Cricket Club.

"I can't give much information apart from the fact that there has been discussion about it," confirmed Southampton cricket boss Rod Bransgrove about an approach to stage the final at the Ageas Bowl. "I am the chairman of Southampton and I can say we have been asked to stage it and also inquired if Southampton is available. I don't know if anything has been finally decided as yet," Bransgrove said.
Source

lovely co incident
nenXI2S.jpg

in india use sg ball
in england use duke ball
in New Zealand use kokabura ball

hope stone paper scissors not happen between icc , india and newzealand to chose ball for wtc final test

Southampton will host the WTC final between India vs New Zealand from June 18th

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock