Good News ICC World Test Championship will stream on ESPN + in USA

sathwik69

Reaction score
The Inaugural ICC world Test championship will stream on ESPN + along with Hotstar USA and Willow.
I think USA is the only country with 3 different platforms streaming ICC Event .
But the good thing is ESPN + will stream in 60 FPS. lucky me :p

Note: ESPN + is running for Cricket rights in USA. not sure whom they are targeting. They have Newzealand Home matches till 2026 and West Indies Home matches till 2024 and West Indies schedule is packed up with all major teams have visiting tours to West Indies.

The Inaugural ICC world Test championship will stream on ESPN + along with Hotstar USA and Willow.
I think USA is the only country with 3 different platforms streaming ICC Event .
But the good thing is ESPN + will stream in 60 FPS. lucky me :p
They have started to share the rights with Hotstar which Star India holds the rights to. From Next Cycle they will consolidate everything under Disney owned Cablers and streamers.

Ps. They have started sharing Indian rights with Hotstar. Not sure why hadn't done this England Tour of India.

They have started to share the rights with Hotstar which Star India holds the rights to. From Next Cycle they will consolidate everything under Disney owned Cablers and streamers.

Ps. They have started sharing Indian rights with Hotstar. Not sure why hadn't done this England Tour of India.
Nope. They only shared South Africa tour of India Paytm series in 2019. No indian series telecasted in ESPN + after that. I'm not sure why they haven't shared other Indian Home matches. Good thing is if shared, we can stream without ads and 60fps

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock