Wolverine star Hugh Jackman is the new face of Micromax

ratedr

Reaction score
Micromax has now signed up a new brand ambassador, and the choice is rather surprising. In what could be called a coup, Hollywood A-lister Hugh Jackman has come on board to endorse the company’s upcoming Canvas Turbo smartphone.

The association kicked off today as Micromax released teaser starring the actor. You can have a look at this for yourself:

It must be noted that Jackman is one of the highest paid actors in the world and would definitely give Micromax a wider global audience. While talking about this association, Jackman said, “I am extremely thrilled and honored to be part of the Micromax family. I am a huge lover of India as it is one of the most exciting countries in the world and we also share our love for cricket. Phones are genuinely time saving devices that can help you live a better life while juggling around with different situations. The new Canvas phone from Micromax is a leap in innovation with great sense of fun and amazing features that helps me balance my work with all the different roles that I play in my everyday life.”

Micromax has definitely made a mark in the Indian market in the last few years. A recent IDC report showed that the company is currently the second largest smartphone manufacturer in the country, accounting for 22 percent of the market. A considerable amount of its success has been accredited to its Canvas phablet line-up. The decision of roping in a new ambassador for the line-up could have relation to this. The new Canvas Turbo, hinted at in the video, is slated to come with a 1080p full HD display, in keeping with the current trend. While details about the new device are scanty for now, it can be assumed that Micromax will not be waiting long to unveil the latest device in its portfolio.
Source Wolverine star Hugh Jackman is the new face of Micromax
Video of Hugh Jackman In Micromax Micromax Canvas Turbo with Hugh Jackman- Coming Soon - YouTube
nT1Ym07.jpg

OmDP1xo.jpg

Why does a local brand like Micromax needs a white man as its ambassador?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock