Windows 11 - News, Updates & Discussions

Beginning in 2024, Windows 11 devices will be shipped with the new Outlook for Windows as the default mailbox application free for all to use. Starting in June 2023, we're beginning the process of migrating existing Windows Mail, Calendar, and People users to the new Outlook for Windows.

Beginning in 2024, Windows 11 devices will be shipped with the new Outlook for Windows as the default mailbox application free for all to use. Starting in June 2023, we're beginning the process of migrating existing Windows Mail, Calendar, and People users to the new Outlook for Windows.

Add-ins are not supported on new outlook. Not usable for work accounts. I just hope they don't force to use for win 11 pro users.

Add-ins are not supported on new outlook. Not usable for work accounts. I just hope they don't force to use for win 11 pro users.
At some point in time, this will replace the Outlook provided with Office 365 as well, but only the default Mail Calendar apps will go away first

At some point in time, this will replace the Outlook provided with Office 365 as well, but only the default Mail Calendar apps will go away first
Yeah that will be great
But still lots of features from O365 outlook are missing from new outlook app.

Copilot icon showing next to time on taskbar after last update

lEAmZ8G.jpg

I love copilot. Now I don't have to open Edge everytime I need it (y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock