MIUI 11 News and updates

Its not beta bro . Its an stable Update . They're releasing it phase wise so all will not get on same day.
U r correct...its showing as stable ..

XHV7OkT.jpg

I don't know if this is the right thread to discuss But Will MI device find be working if the rom is reinstalled on the device ? My new phone was stolen within two weeks of purchasing it . police asked me to wait for a month to locate it So that the culprits start using it. Now that I have checked on mi Cloud the phone is locked (it was last located 8 days ago) just 3 km from my house. So I was wondering if they reinstall the rom will it work? Otherwise tracing by IMEI is the only option Unless they have changed the imei too

I don't know if this is the right thread to discuss But Will MI device find be working if the rom is reinstalled on the device ? My new phone was stolen within two weeks of purchasing it . police asked me to wait for a month to locate it So that the culprits start using it. Now that I have checked on mi Cloud the phone is locked (it was last located 8 days ago) just 3 km from my house. So I was wondering if they reinstall the rom will it work? Otherwise tracing by IMEI is the only option Unless they have changed the imei too
If u asking possibilities of installing Custom ROM then yes It's possible.
If Bootloader in unlocked . If unlocked then Find My phone option will not work.
To unlock bootloader , MI account must be signed ON.
I hope U have already logged in your Mi account
Then Custom ROM installation is possible .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock