Google Android 11 - News & Updates

Android 11 is now rolling out in India for Pixel devices.

7FmIhso.jpg

Hike messenger isn't working on Android 11. The same issue existed in beta which was why I rolled back to 10. I can't believe that they still haven't fixed it.

With Android 11, Google revamped media controls by introducing a unified design in a central place — in the notification drop-down, below the quick settings toggles — and letting most apps use it by default, whether they're playing music or videos. Beta after beta, the design and functionality improved, and the ability to swipe the controls away was added, but that only hid them by dropping them lower. With the December patch and Feature Drop, you can finally remove the media controls for good when you're done listening.

Android 11's media controls can be completely dismissed after the December patch

Android 11 has a permissions auto-resetting feature, it will allow the OS to restrict an app’s permission to access sensitive features.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock