Windows 11 - News, Updates & Discussions

After updating to the latest Windows 11 build, I've noticed more frequently that my graphics driver has been crashing while in-game. Really problematic for me to engage my audience when this sh#t happens while I'm livestreaming. No signs of a new build either, so I'm moving back to Windows 10 for now sadly, but the moment Windows 11 releases, I'll be the first to update...

After updating to the latest Windows 11 build, I've noticed more frequently that my graphics driver has been crashing while in-game. Really problematic for me to engage my audience when this sh#t happens while I'm livestreaming. No signs of a new build either, so I'm moving back to Windows 10 for now sadly, but the moment Windows 11 releases, I'll be the first to update...
Just switched back to Windows 10, and boy Settings and File Explorer are infinitely faster and better performing than on Windows 11. Even though they don't look nice anymore, I'd happily trade Looks and Aesthetics off for Performance... I'm able to do power stuff more easily (Drag and pin to Taskbar, Shift+Click on icon to launch new Window etc.) on Windows 10 than Windows 11.

I'd see how Android apps perform (on dual boot), and then only I will take call whether to upgrade to Windows 11 or not. But for now, I'm done with Windows 11...

There's a new Windows 11 build with a more compact context menu for Mouse and Keyboard users. Can someone check this?

Ok, I could not keep my hate for Windows 11 for long. I installed it again on a VHD, and created a bcdboot entry again. Here's some things I'm noticing straightaway:
  • File Explorer and Settings are much faster. Though they are not yet comparable in terms of performance with Windows 10 versions, yet its 100x better than the .100 build. No lags in Settings anymore because of animations
  • Right click Context Menus are much better suited for non touch screens
    EvsUlNN.png

GYQBVVq.png
  • There's a bug when you clean install and look to join the Insider program, even if you meet the hardware requirements
    z8jqNhH.png
So far only this much. I might try gaming also, no guarantees tho.

I want to install this latest Preview Version and Got the update through Insider Programme.
If I update , Will it affect my personal file?
WILL it install just like Other Windows 10 monthly cumulative update?

If I update , Will it affect my personal file?
I haven't seen that happening so far, like it happened with one of the Windows 10 updates.
WILL it install just like Other Windows 10 monthly cumulative update?
When Windows 11 releases, it is going to be a big update, and not like the small Windows 10 19H1, 19H2, 20H1, 20H2 and 21H1 updates..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock